Simon Property Disposition, LLC is an independently owned firm established by Frank R. Simon, an experienced Attorney and Realtor.
Simon's Disposition Team offers legal, business advisory, transactional and brokerage services through its home office in Troy, Michigan.
The firm offers a broad range of services to meet the asset disposition needs of banks, mortgage companies, and corporations. With a wide variety and wealth of experience in foreclosure, work-out, bankruptcy, and residential and commercial transactions, the firm can offer unparalleled advice on the recovery of and disposition of real estate and personal property assets.
The firm offers new and improved opportunities to market recovered assets in a more timely and efficient manner. Our website is comprehensive, and easy to navigate. It is consistently and heavily promoted through its links to other real estate websites. These links offer a window to hundreds of listings which are accessed heavily by buyers.
- Investor Specific: SPD will provide alerts to those investors expressing interest in a precise type of asset.
- Receivership Service
- SPD acts as a reputable, confidential, undisclosed agent for purchase/acquisition activities.
- All-asset capabilities: We can list personal property, residential real estate, commercial real estate, even business opportunity brokerage on one site.
Among our key affiliations:
- Detroit Area Commercial Board of Realtors
- Michigan Business Brokers Association
- Realtors Land Institute
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Some of the specific services offered by Simon Property Disposition, LLC for its clients are:
- Identification of appropriate buyers who are likely to be interested in the asset
- Re-obtaining and clearing title to the asset
- Negotiation of terms of asset transfer
- Marketing and brokerage service
- Communication with appraisers and title insurers to understand and maximize full asset value
- Facilitation of the asset sale, handling all of the technical details and paperwork
- Continuous clear communication with our clients
Simon Property Disposition, LLC is comprehensive; our services extend to the disposition of:
- Agricultural Land
- Hunting tracts
- Residential REO's
- Residential sales
- Commercial properties
- Vacant land
- Personal property
- Mobile homes
- Business brokerage
Speedy resolution saves time, money, and wasted energy. By assigning one firm to aid in recovering, evaluating, appraising, marketing and ultimately brokering the asset, our clients are better served through our comprehensive one-stop shop process. No lost files, no waiting for outside consultations, endless communication difficulties, and often imprecise marketing from firms unable or unwilling to handle all aspects of the transaction.